Detailing steering wheel

eric.schwartz.

Hi everyone so I've got to 2014 Civic Si she's my baby i love it. What? Detailing the interior though. I use those are my all whites on most of my interior which I love you give it a great loss and shininess leave the real slick brand new looking xcetera on the 1i detail my steering wheel and particularly is it a sticky feel which I know that it's supposed to. Is there anything else I can use to give it that nice wet and shiny look without the stickiness? Thank you so much.

I'd look for a leather conditioner if you aren't already using one. Many "cleaning" products are not good for leather, and will end up eating into it over time. Some leather cleaner/conditioners come in wipes, and others are in a paste/cream form. Lightly agitate the product and coat the wheel with a microfiber cloth or something non abrasive.

I'd look for a leather conditioner if you aren't already using one. Many "cleaning" products are not good for leather, and will end up eating into it over time. Some leather cleaner/conditioners come in wipes, and others are in a paste/cream form. Lightly agitate the product and coat the wheel with a microfiber cloth or something non abrasive.
Ok thanks everyone for the feedback. They might that actually has some leather conditioner for his leather seats in his Miata so I'll give that a shot next time. I just want something to leave a shiny glow too you know what I mean?

Hi Everyone question, on my 2014 Civic Si is there any product out there that I could see if we use my steering wheel to not leave a sticky mess unlike the armor All wipes but will l have a nice shiny finish glossy finish to the steering well at all? Thanks.

I generally wouldn't use any finishing product on the wheel as it could compromise grip. Cleaning it well and leaving it alone is your best bet. Same with the pedals. I don't know of anything that leaves a shine without being slick.

I do like 303 Aerospace protectant on all our interior pieces. It is not shiny though. It just leaves a nice "finished" look without being overly glossy or matte. It also has a lot of UV inhibitors in it to help prevent aging and fading. It is white and looks like suntan lotion.

I generally wouldn't use any finishing product on the wheel as it could compromise grip. Cleaning it well and leaving it alone is your best bet. Same with the pedals. I don't know of anything that leaves a shine without being slick.

I do like 303 Aerospace protectant on all our interior pieces. It is not shiny though. It just leaves a nice "finished" look without being overly glossy or matte. It also has a lot of UV inhibitors in it to help prevent aging and fading. It is white and looks like suntan lotion.
Okay gotcha. Thanks for the input then. I just want to continue using leather cleaner my steering wheel and put it on that leaves enough of a shiny finish haha no my aluminum sport petals I clean with a wet paper towel on the come out beautiful looking. And the rest of the interior gets finished in armor all.

Also another question by the steering in the car, is it just me or does the steering get more sensitive sensitive as you drive faster?

Also another question by the steering in the car, is it just me or does the steering get more sensitive sensitive as you drive faster?
Have you also noticed that the brakes get less responsive the faster youre going?

Actually, the faster you go will effect the steering, due to the car floating more at speed, unless there's a down force package installed.

The brakes are also going to feel like they're doing less at speed, but all brakes will preform less at speed, but at a ratio equal to the quality of the braking system.

As far as what to do about this, is to adopt/adept a more controlled human factor. These are 20k cars and do very well, for the price.

Mini Cooper is available by listing the parts you want on it, at an increasing cost to match.

Actually, the faster you go will effect the steering, due to the car floating more at speed, unless there's a down force package installed.

The brakes are also going to feel like they're doing less at speed, but all brakes will preform less at speed, but at a ratio equal to the quality of the braking system.

As far as what to do about this, is to adopt/adept a more controlled human factor. These are 20k cars and do very well, for the price.

Mini Cooper is available by listing the parts you want on it, at an increasing cost to match.
Okay okay I agree with you. That is definitely believable. Hahaha

Back