DING/Dent Thread

e7ac06273c7e96c5894161907af0cf32.jpg

Door knob... fatass guy decided to swing his door completely open and hit my car

I started to park far from everyone.. I had couple of dents and was also hit by some kid on a bike. Luckily paint was ok, so I got a PDR to remove them. For you dent, you should watch how to touch up paint. I believe you can touch that up and use rubbing compound and polish to get it back to not being noticeable.

Before and After, it took him 4 hours to get it out, was on the door also.

20131127_142608.jpg
20140415_111608.jpg

Ive gotten my car hit about 5 times while parked and it hurts so much. Decided to share the pain with every one. Maybe others will share theirs.

I feel u bro, my car was parked and the dimbass hits the front end of my car so hard he ***** up my crash bar and dips and now I gotta dish out a G out of my pocket to fix that ****

Mine has a small ding on the passenger door just past the mirror from someone else's door. I also have two small depressions on the bottom of the trunk lid from a trunk mount bike rack.

I can't even take pictures of the damage any more it's too infuriating/depressing. I was doing a lot of work in the city recently and had to give my car to a lot of valets. While most of them respect the car and take and interest in it, it's inevitable. I washed and surveyed the damage this weekend and found 3 new dents and scratches in the rear bumper, my rims have a lot of rash on them, side skirt has a small rub in the corner, scrapes and paint transfer on the front fender and door edge from someone's bumper, and a 4" scratch on the rear quarter panel. [emoji29]

Back