Diogo's civic build thread

So yo plan on having stock exhaust and aftermarket downpipe? Mine rattles too at idle and when driving it hits the body. Once it gets warm I will have to fix that, because it drives me crazy. Great build:)
yes thats what i plan on doing i dont really plan on going crazy with mods just want a fun to drive daily
quick fix for the reattle would be to bend the exhaust hangers or get a urathene hanger to replace the rubber stock ones

yes thats what i plan on doing i dont really plan on going crazy with mods just want a fun to drive daily
quick fix for the reattle would be to bend the exhaust hangers or get a urathene hanger to replace the rubber stock ones

Yeah there are different rubber mounts that are supposed to stop the rattle.;)

I already miss the stock silver finish

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422157575776.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422157575776.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 25
Few updates
Got my badge in thanks to grfxp!
uploadfromtaptalk1423629201207.jpguploadfromtaptalk1423629201207.jpg

Also got me some other goodies. Led projector fog lights :) thanks to trs!

uploadfromtaptalk1423629518825.jpg

Either I take jaydiem trans headlights and risk ticket with demon eyes or I do my own set which is what I'm leaning more towards what dies everyone think? uploadfromtaptalk1423629562730.jpg

You see that in the daylight without using the lights. I've never seen it project red light at night.

You see that in the daylight without using the lights. I've never seen it project red light at night.
Certain angles you can still see a red reflection not only that during the day when the lights are off you can definitely see the red. I'm on the fence the quality is pretty well unmatched on these lights but at the same time I had a ticket in the past for improper lights. Don't want another

Aren't the "demon eyes" linked to a switch? You could just turn them off whenever necessary

Back