Diogo's civic build thread

Not all this is the reflector shield that's painted red always visible
Ah I got it. Then technically it should be fine since it's not a red light. Essentially it's the same as painting something on your bumper red.
Explaining that to a cop is a whole other story lol

Ah I got it. Then technically it should be fine since it's not a red light. Essentially it's the same as painting something on your bumper red.
Explaining that to a cop is a whole other story lol
Exactly and since I had a headlight ticket in the past I know I'll get yanked for it. I'd rather not be paranoid

uploadfromtaptalk1423716121000.jpg
You can see the demon eyes best in this photo. Looms amazing but bait in my opinion still have a few weeks to decide

Ultimate racing catted downpipe was acquired

And also I didn't like the mustard gold on the previous powdercoat which was cheap (you get what you pay for most of the time learn from my mistake). Here is the new look :Duploadfromtaptalk1424268636613.png the colour is phantom bronze and omg I wanna Mount them yesterday!

Even never addition. Progress rear swaybar was purchased and will be picked up today!
Hsd coils will be acquired next month and I have a member doing a retrofit for me since it's cheaper to ship a set of headlights over the retrofit kit due to duties! Damn you customs
That's all for now folks I'll get photos up later today

How much does powdercoat per wheel usually cost? Someone told me it's $150 per wheel

Been working on these as I wait for the h1 kit to come in I ordered it through a local supporting vendor of trs so far so good uploadfromtaptalk1424730994094.jpg

Also taking off the red turn signal overlays swapping for orange to match the reflectors in these 12 lights

Awesome build. When are you going to put the wheels on?
you know the canadian struggle very well hahaha whenever the weather agrees with me but i think everything is all going on one shot. coils, rear swaybar, fogs, headlights, ez lip, wheels. talked to my buddy with teh hoist at his house and he said just do it all together

uploadfromtaptalk1426003490429.jpgokay. Yes, yes I left the amber corners. Stfu please I really like the amber. Will also be doing rears with amber turn signals

Also you can't see but I got the led projector fogs in :D bright as fuuuuuuuuu
Seriously 3600 lumens is no joke

Got me some meat :)
016268172fb62407678afd354b8f2b6e.jpg
pilot super sports. Weather is still brisk around here. I cannot wait to mount these

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1426336679128.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1426336679128.jpg
    915 KB · Views: 7
Back