Diogo's civic build thread

most of my updates from here on out will be in video form. too much to type and its a lot simpler to grab the gopro and snag a quick clip of whatever im doing.

also will likely be doing a mini video series going over common questions about these cars. coils, springs, normal issues, bolt ons and stuff of that nature. pretty well anything i can put information out about

As she sits. Projectors coming off within the week. Gotta of some stuff to them. So they're coming apart for a second and final time hopefully. Wheels are mint and pilot super sports stick very well. I'm extremely impressed with the wet traction uploadfromtaptalk1429053631020.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1431393824874.jpg
My other toy. Minimum 4km ride a day when I can. Getting back into it just put new bars on and a new front wheel (quick release and straight) needs new brake setup for rear and that's it.

Oh for the record its a single speed. No I don't live in the city but I prefer the little maintenance of no gears and very minimal mechanical things super nice ride

I didn't know that HSD made coilovers for our cars... How much do they cost?

Looks wicked up close but from every angle to me its too much black

View attachment 28461

I like how you did the carbon to the "H".. I have a '15 Si Coupe and I want to do that to the pillars and the "H".. Mind sharing what you used and how you did it? I'm new to the site and Civics in general and just trying to get ideas of how to mod my Si.

I like how you did the carbon to the "H".. I have a '15 Si Coupe and I want to do that to the pillars and the "H".. Mind sharing what you used and how you did it? I'm new to the site and Civics in general and just trying to get ideas of how to mod my Si.
I had the badge off a few times. Traced the H out and just cut with scissors and I stalled wet. That's about it lol

Back