Dirt Rally (PC)

Looking to pick this game up but been too busy with iRacing lately lol

Its totally worth it. Not sure if there still offering the early access discount but still well worth the price at its current stage and you get all the future content at no additional charge.

I could insert a really cheesy fast and furious quote right now lol. How are you making out with the other stages? I take it your using a 360 or Xbox One controller?
I didn't watch the Fast n Furious series. Well the first one and that's it.

I'm using 360 controller.

That's the one I was gonna quote anyway.

And we're on even ground cause I was using a Xbox one controller when I set that time. What assists are you using?

That's the one I was gonna quote anyway.

And we're on even ground cause I was using a Xbox one controller when I set that time. What assists are you using?
I dunno about assists. I didn't change any settings. I just downloaded the game and played.

They are comparable. Some stages I do better than you but some I'm slower.

I played a snow stage for the first time yesterday (for my league) with a RWD BMW... Holy ****! That was challenging! (But fun)

They are comparable. Some stages I do better than you but some I'm slower.

I played a snow stage for the first time yesterday (for my league) with a RWD BMW... Holy ****! That was challenging! (But fun)
Yeah the RWD cars make it challenging. Actually I feel like all of the cars handle like crap in the snow but the RWD are by far the most difficult to deal with. Still fun none the less.

So it tried to download the 4gb patch automatically. Luckily I caught it and am trying to rectify it now so I dont loose my save file.

Damn! That's weird. Mine did not try to download the 4GB patch :/

My steam account is set to auto update so when i booted my pc it started doing it automatically. In this case when I opened my garage door it shook the mouse enough to wake the computer. Just glad I caught it.

My steam account is set to auto update so when i booted my pc it started doing it automatically. In this case when I opened my garage door it shook the mouse enough to wake the computer. Just glad I caught it.

My Steam also is set to auto-update but my PC was turned off all day until I came home from work around 4pm. I don't put my PC to "sleep".

My Steam also is set to auto-update but my PC was turned off all day until I came home from work around 4pm. I don't put my PC to "sleep".

I usually shut my computer down like once a week, but I'm more apt to use sleep mode just cause the things slow as hell starting up.

Back