Dirty Car Thread

customers dont care ... there was this one time where a customer came back with the quarter panel on the driver side of a '12 loaner sienna all ****** up and he tried to convince us that he shouldnt have to pay for it

:rotfl: I'd love a list of these stories. Do you work at a dealership or a rental car place? I think we need a crazy work stories thread... want to start one? I'm sure you've got plenty :rotfl:

lol, im a lane attendent (porter), the dealership is a toyota/scion and its friggin huge with a 6 service lane garage and 50 technicians. so my position is like the middlemen between the service advisors just grabbing info and parking the cars. but yea there are some pretty unusual things that happen. i tried making a thread like that but i keep forgetting about em, stupid customers come in so often that its normal for us

I'm sure there are plenty of other people here that have crazy stories too. My dad has always worked at car dealerships and constantly comes home with stories

Damn I wish i saw this last month.. drove from MD to Buffalo in the huge snow storm. Took me 14 hours to get there pulled over 3 times to scrape ice cover snow off car. Drive a snow brush in wheel wells to rid build ip.. salt everywhere.

Black car was covered in salt and splashback to where it was grey/white... got home to a nice car wash and 50 degrees... do not miss thr north!

Today at work..snowed last night...
166521_10151386874831391_757089633_n.jpg

Alright folks, if you live in Canada or the Northern US you feel my pain... there are at least 3 months of the year that it is IMPOSSIBLE to keep your car clean! So instead of fighting it I've decided to embrace my filth (at least until the weather clears up anyways). I went out for a drive and took some dirty car pics today and figured I would share.

Feel free to add on and share dirty car pics of your own! And maybe hit v-tec and a puddle or 2 while you're at it. :D

IMG_2430.jpg

IMG_2428.jpg

IMG_2425.jpg

IMG_2433.jpg
Ya Baby! You go Girl! :eekdancesmiley: LOL

Alright folks, if you live in Canada or the Northern US you feel my pain... there are at least 3 months of the year that it is IMPOSSIBLE to keep your car clean! So instead of fighting it I've decided to embrace my filth (at least until the weather clears up anyways). I went out for a drive and took some dirty car pics today and figured I would share.

Feel free to add on and share dirty car pics of your own! And maybe hit v-tec and a puddle or 2 while you're at it. :D

IMG_2430.jpg

IMG_2428.jpg

IMG_2425.jpg

IMG_2433.jpg

Still a great looking car.

Haha, thanks! She is even dirtier today but the insane cold we've been having has made washing it impossible. Even the windshield washer/squeegy bucket things at the gas stations are frozen into solid blocks!

Haha, thanks! She is even dirtier today but the insane cold we've been having has made washing it impossible. Even the windshield washer/squeegy bucket things at the gas stations are frozen into solid blocks!

Yep. Same thing here. I did manage to find an open car wash this afternoon though. It's not a perfect job, but it looks better!

What have the temps been like for you there lately?

Back