DIY DIY - Automatic Passenger Window!

Guys there is a much easier way to do this mod. The DEI 535T (or the older 530T) window module can be installed in the driver door to give one touch up/down on both windows. For the sedan, 2 modules would be needed to do all four Windows. The install is similar to a five wire door locks or trunk release. There are a lot of DIY out there for other cars which can be adapted to the 9th gen civic. If you have an aftermarket alarm with an AUX out, the module can also be set to roll up windows automatically when you arm the alarm and give you the ability to roll them down or vent from the alarm remote. The module will still work for the one touch up/down features without an alarm connected to it. I did this mod on my RSX a few years ago following a tutorial on clubrsx. If I end up doing it on my Si I will make a DIY and post it here.

Guys there is a much easier way to do this mod. The DEI 535T (or the older 530T) window module can be installed in the driver door to give one touch up/down on both windows. For the sedan, 2 modules would be needed to do all four Windows. The install is similar to a five wire door locks or trunk release. There are a lot of DIY out there for other cars which can be adapted to the 9th gen civic. If you have an aftermarket alarm with an AUX out, the module can also be set to roll up windows automatically when you arm the alarm and give you the ability to roll them down or vent from the alarm remote. The module will still work for the one touch up/down features without an alarm connected to it. I did this mod on my RSX a few years ago following a tutorial on clubrsx. If I end up doing it on my Si I will make a DIY and post it here.
great info thank you!!!

Back