2012 Civic Si HFP Kit & HID Installation Video

View: http://youtu.be/gA1c5lJv1j8

Jump to 5:55 for HID install &
Jump to 9:30 for the rear hfp install.

IMG_0612.sized.jpg

full gallery of install:
http://9thcivic.com/gallery/Exterior-Style?page=1

awesome work on the diy!! thanks for the vid

Do you have the side skirts on as well? I'm debating on whether to do just the front & rear lips or to get the entire kit including the sides. If you're running just the front & rear lips with no side skirts could you possibly take a picture of the side profile so I can see what it looks like?

Very nice DIY thread by the way, I'll probably install them myself after seeing that its not that difficult.

Do you have the side skirts on as well? I'm debating on whether to do just the front & rear lips or to get the entire kit including the sides. If you're running just the front & rear lips with no side skirts could you possibly take a picture of the side profile so I can see what it looks like?

Very nice DIY thread by the way, I'll probably install them myself after seeing that its not that difficult.
thanks, we don't have the side skirts yet, we will get them eventually, they're significantly more expensive than the front or back. I'll take a pic for you later if you'd like, or check out our build thread for some pics.

From past experience the side skirts are harder to install, and require a little more work. You'll also need to remove your dohc sticker and get a new one.

Let me know if you can't find the photos you're looking for, I'll be happy to take one for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the Yellow JDM fog lights, where did you get them and for how much? I just installed Hot Pink LED's in the map, dome, & trunk of my wifes LX. And I have Blue LED's in my Si, but I really want those JDM fog lights!!!

Yea after seeing some more pictures of your car I saw that they were a yellow vinyl overlay which look sweet on your red Si, but I have a Dyno Blue Si and wanted to keep the crystal clear look to the lens with a yellow bulb. Another question for you, I saw that you have 9th Civic stickers on the Si, where did you get them?

Yea I followed the link that KennyGS provided me with, but they only take paypal:sadface:

Yea I followed the link that KennyGS provided me with, but they only take paypal:sadface:
Where do you live? My husband and I have a couple we can sell for webby if you live close enough. What's wrong with paypal?

you can pay by credit card without having any paypal account.

when you get to the payment page for paypal... look at the bottom.

Click "Don't have a paypal account:" - it'll let you pay by debit/credit card without having any type of paypal account.

pay.png

sweet thanks for the info, me and my wife are stationed in Gulfport Mississippi, but I saw that you guys are from New Jersey (thought the tag looked familiar) my wife is from Jersey, Maplewood area and then Towaco area, but I'm getting ready to order the stickers and I hope to get the chance to detail my Si so I can post some pictures of her, I do have some of my old Si61706_161994997148652_100000144588966_525442_3675016_n.jpg63382_161994917148660_100000144588966_525440_5835991_n.jpg

Back