DIY DIY - JDM Badge Installation

Interesting... I would like to see a thread of these of different types and the fading. Also how long and where they were purchased from.

I saw one bad one in both forums. If there are more please post as well as where they were purchased. It might save some of the other forum members some grief.

how exactly do you do the steering wheel badge? do you have to take off the silver Honda emblem?
I would be careful if you are considering taking the original steering wheel badge off. I remember reading about a member who did this and a clip (?) broke off and stayed inside his steering wheel and he couldn't get the piece out. It would rattle around in there every time he turned and the sound was driving him nuts. I'm sure AP will chime in on this. His is quality and is just over-layed on top of the original.

Last edited:
So my front emblem isnt wanting to stick very well. at first it wasnt sticking at all till i added some Uglu Dashes strips to the back. but I'm not sure how thats gonna hold up. If I were to take it off, would adding some new 3m strips to the back of the emblem help it to hold better on the plastic frame of the old emblem?

So my front emblem isnt wanting to stick very well. at first it wasnt sticking at all till i added some Uglu Dashes strips to the back. but I'm not sure how thats gonna hold up. If I were to take it off, would adding some new 3m strips to the back of the emblem help it to hold better on the plastic frame of the old emblem?

Mine had the big 3M tape on the back and it seems really sturdy. If you're unsure with what you have, adding more 3M tape won't hurt.

Mine had the big 3M tape on the back and it seems really sturdy. If you're unsure with what you have, adding more 3M tape won't hurt.

Yea my rear emblem is fine, but when i put the front on, the top part of it didnt want to stick. so i used what i had around the house to get it to stick. it worked well at first, but idk if i trust that it will last. i've had mixed results in the past using it, just figured 3m might hold better.

Yea my rear emblem is fine, but when i put the front on, the top part of it didnt want to stick. so i used what i had around the house to get it to stick. it worked well at first, but idk if i trust that it will last. i've had mixed results in the past using it, just figured 3m might hold better.

I'm thinking you're right. The 3M would probably hold better. It just depends on how it looks how you have it now. Like I said, if you don't trust it, it's worth a shot with the 3M.

coupe and sedan fitment is different... it will stick with stock sticky tape just press it on good.

i bought the coupe ones, actually checked my packages to the ones in the pic you posted and they are the same stock number. its just the 3m tape didnt wanna hold on the top portion when i pressed on it. it wouldnt even stick to my finger when i touched it.

i bought the coupe ones, actually checked my packages to the ones in the pic you posted and they are the same stock number. its just the 3m tape didnt wanna hold on the top portion when i pressed on it. it wouldnt even stick to my finger when i touched it.
did you buy from the supplier i listed? I used that EXACT one and i'm telling you that thing stuck so well i'm sure a thief would have troubles stealing it.

did you buy from the supplier i listed? I used that EXACT one and i'm telling you that thing stuck so well i'm sure a thief would have troubles stealing it.

No I ordered the full set from grafixpressions but both my stock numbers were 75700-snw-003. I think it was just something with the 3m tape, not the emblem itself. the one on the rear is on there hella good. no issues at all, sticks just like you said. I think ima pop the front off this weekend, clean the plastic with some rubbing alch. and put some new/extra 3m tape on the back and reapply it.

Back