DIY DIY - JDM Badge Installation

oh wow ok almost the same :)

the kit i got was pretty much the same, two key covers and steering wheel + front/back emblems for like $88

either way should be fineee :D

lined the plastic H frame with 3m today and reapplied. feel a lot better bout it. it seems to be holding tight. I took the emblem off with so much ease, i knew the stuff I originally put on wasnt gonna hold. I felt the 3m on the back of the emblem too when i had it off...wouldnt even stick to my finger or hand..idk guess i just got an emblem with some dull tape

285321_10151502927877442_1442981963_n.jpg

lined the plastic H frame with 3m today and reapplied. feel a lot better bout it. it seems to be holding tight. I took the emblem off with so much ease, i knew the stuff I originally put on wasnt gonna hold. I felt the 3m on the back of the emblem too when i had it off...wouldnt even stick to my finger or hand..idk guess i just got an emblem with some dull tape

looks baller :D:D:D:D:D

did the same for my Friend! She loves it :)
482897_4267050647588_974648684_n.jpg

Mine seem stuck on good, but the edges, like the chrome area, don't have tape, won't this allow water to get in? It came with 3M and I can't pry it off, I tried jus to check.. So I shouldn't b worried right??

Got pics?
You dont want to have the tape so close to the edges that you can see it, so it seems normal, but if you can post a pic or two we can have a look and let you know if we see a problem.

Nice...i like the blue JDMs on silver. Looks really good and goes well with the New Yawk plate too.

Last edited:
Any news on the fitment of these with the 2013 Sedan? Wanted to order some but definitely want to make sure they will fit first.

Also I'm pretty sure Exoparts either ran out of parts or closed up shop on ebay. (only has a TRD starter listed now all items were closed and taken down it seems) This should be fun if my Mugen knob breaks while installing like has been reported in another thread. :(

Thinking about getting them from gxp and they couldn't confirm either way since they had not done a test fit. Might end up ordering them anyways and hoping for the best...

Any news on the fitment of these with the 2013 Sedan? Wanted to order some but definitely want to make sure they will fit first.

Also I'm pretty sure Exoparts either ran out of parts or closed up shop on ebay. (only has a TRD starter listed now all items were closed and taken down it seems) This should be fun if my Mugen knob breaks while installing like has been reported in another thread. :(

Thinking about getting them from gxp and they couldn't confirm either way since they had not done a test fit. Might end up ordering them anyways and hoping for the best...
yeah same fitment....

i know he was taking things off ebay after a little while. let me get back to you :) He still sells them :)

Back