bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
alost.jpg
Courtney-Stodden-Website-Pictures-07152011-Lead01.jpg

Not since Jerry Lee Lewis married his 13-year-old cousin has a May-December romance been quite so scandalous.

When 51-year-old Doug Hutchison married 16-year-old Courtney Stodden in May, their 35-year age difference set the world ablaze.

Stodden is not the typical sweet sixteen. The former beauty queen and aspiring actress and pop singer has never been to high school or driven a car. She says that Doug is her first serious boyfriend.

Hutchison is an actor best known for playing the abusive prison guard in the Oscar-nominated movie, The Green Mile. He has said he was down and out -- twice divorced and battling alcoholism -- when he met Stodden last year.

"The way we met was really beautiful," Stodden said in an interview with "Good Morning America" anchor Lara Spencer. "My mother was managing my career. Her friend told my mother that [Hutchison was] holding some workshops for acting. And I was very interested in acting. So what better way than to connect that way?"

Source (with video): http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...oversial-marriage-exclusive/story?id=14073130

All I gotta say is WTF :confused: :eek:

Back