Want To Buy Downpipe, Intake, Short Throw Shifter, etc

Stealth

Saint Augustine, Fl
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I'm looking for the following. Let me know what you have and what you'd like to get for it shipped to 32084.

1) 3" Downpipe. (Full-Race, Ultimate Racing, or Skunk2).

2) 3.5" CAI (PRL CAI - no batter relocation kit needed)

3) Buddy Club Short Shifter Kit

4) ZDX TB - with adapter.

5) Hasport Motor Mount / Boomba Mounts

Last edited:
That I won't argue with. I already have an RV-6 downpipe, but am looking at some nicely priced/slightly used units to help offset the cost of my ongoing addiction. Changing intakes, downpipes, throttle bodies, etc every few months is expensive.

I'm NA with more bolt ons than most. I was definitely able to tell a difference by the intake upgrade from 3" to 3.5". There are several members on here that experienced the same thing upgrading their intake to the 3.5" Rick Spec'd. Just make sure that you have flashpro in order for it to run properly.

I have a BNIB BC SS kit looking to sell. Im not installing it cause I am happy with just the extender on the stock shifter. Will cut a few dollars out as well to give you a little extra saving.

Notice to buyers:
  • DO NOT send payment to a seller through PayPal as a GIFT under any circumstance.
  • If there is a problem with the sale, you will have NO RECOURSE through PayPal whatsoever. i.e. you lost your money.
  • If a seller asks you to pay this way or to pay extra to cover PayPal fees, please report them to 9thCivic staff and PayPal as it is against 9thCivic site rules and PayPal Terms of Service.

Hey are you still looking for a Ultimate racing downpipe? I have one that's been used for a month that I have to get rid of because California laws suck :( It has a cat and a defouler.

Back