Dragon Chat, Pics and Videos thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D

I just enjoy all cars no matter the make or the owner as long as everyone behaves. The only thing worse than an S2k owner is one who also owns a BMW as well. :eyebrows:

Maybe next year I can plan for the dragon with everyone. Right now the CR needs track time and I need more seat time.

This guy is pretty cool, lol

IMG_9399.jpg

img_0959.jpg

:D

I just enjoy all cars no matter the make or the owner as long as everyone behaves. The only thing worse than an S2k owner is one who also owns a BMW as well. :eyebrows:

Maybe next year I can plan for the dragon with everyone. Right now the CR needs track time and I need more seat time.

Enjoy :)

Turbo'd since 04/2011

Car looks better in person, if you happen to catch a glimpse of it as it screams by on the Dragon. That one is Killboys car.

Cant wait got 6 more days then we will be heading down!!!

I agree with Jeff that it's over the top, when I get my S2K I'm not doing anything like that to it.

Im going down with speedysal and customade93 but im not driving i still have my permit i get my license january i think so im gonna be going down in my dad spedysals car o and im coming down from Rhode Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back