Dragon Chat, Pics and Videos thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally hear ya... We usually leave for Orlando at 2 or 3am

I think we're only 3hrs away

no they're never home, work weekends, and go to bed early to get up for work, so i nearly have the house to myself, plus its a nice house, Natey knows already, Ken and Nathan will see on Wednesday.

no they're never home, work weekends, and go to bed early to get up for work, so i nearly have the house to myself, plus its a nice house, Natey knows already, Ken and Nathan will see on Wednesday.

I know the area where you are at, it is a nice place...

:hiding: I know this is ghetto as all get out, but does anybody with a cabin have any available floor space? There's a free set of Hear-O's ear plugs in it for you, as well as a set for any cabin-mates you may have. :hiding: :iough:

:hiding: I know this is ghetto as all get out, but does anybody with a cabin have any available floor space? There's a free set of Hear-O's ear plugs in it for you, as well as a set for any cabin-mates you may have. :hiding: :iough:

greg porter might crash on my floor on Fri night...
But u r welcome to stay other part of the floor!
If Greg is ok...

If Greg is ok...

I don't care. I'm just glad to have someones floor to crash on :cucumber:

Tony isn't in a cabin

You're right about that Sweet Gympers...he's Korean BBQ! :drooling::yum::drooling::spazface:

IMG_3619.jpg

...and for old times sake
IMG_3603.jpg

If Greg is ok...

Did you get a cabin or a room in the lodge? I don't want to overload the space situation.
I don't care. I'm just glad to have someones floor to crash on :cucumber:

I'm stoked you decided to come. I'm sure your "girlfriend" in Fl is fine with it. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back