Dragon Spring Mini meet

yeah, I almost hurled after a supposed "easy night run" with gonzo. I think cook was even worse in the back seat.

I went out with the turboed r18 once and about crapped my pants...

I am pretty sure I made Keith clench a few times last year...lol

Either we all exaggerate the "intensity" of our runs or we're all horrible passengers.

I was freaked out being a passenger when Nate was driving.

We are not coming. We have 2 recently acquired used cars. I haven't had a chance to go completely through them. I can tell from driving them that the chassis are not 100% on either car. That means to me, that they are not Dragon compliant. I hope you have nice weather and that the roads are good. Be safe and have a good time!

:sadface:

Completely understandable.

:yeahthat:

I make a horrible passenger too. I felt OK riding with Connor in the S2000.
Better than following him. Not as loud.

If y'll planning to leaving on Sat we should get a 2BR Azalea Cabin (2BR Laurel is sold out) n pay like $54 each person...
If you guys are staying at Fontana, then so will I. I will have to get something that sleeps two. I will reserve something tonight. The cabin is the same price as the room. So I will probably get a cabin.

If y'll planning to leaving on Sat we should get a 2BR Azalea Cabin (2BR Laurel is sold out) n pay like $54 each person...

Oh i forgot to mention that...
$54 each person for 4
Me sonej4 +1 (but count as 1) Nomar06 greg porter
I dont mind to sleeping in the living room!

Btw i probably head out after work so i will b arrive there 12:30ish to 1 in the morning

Last edited:
$54 each person for 4

Btw i probably head out after work so i will b arrive there 12:30ish to 1 in the morning
I can book it if you guys want to split it. I can sleep in the queen with my son, if needed.

I have a cabin reserved. If you guys don't want to do the cabin let me know. I will just switch to the one bedroom.

What type of accommodations is everyone doing for September?? I still have to call Fontana this month and reserve my cabin.

I'm good with splitting the monies on a cabin which will mean that I will be there on Saturday.....

That camping you mentioned is the Fontana Lodge camping area. I believe it is $25-30 a night but not entirely sure if it is per tent or person and if in season or not.

Me you and tony could get a room....wouldn't be too bad on price.

If y'all wanna split a room I can take the floor. I'll share the cost obviously, but I've got a sleeping mat and bag so I'll be fine on the floor. We should discuss this.

Also, do you think Mike can make it? I haven't talked to him about it

$54 each person for 4

I'm good for that if y'all will have me. I'm planning on getting up there asap on Saturday to get as much driving as possible

Back