Dragon Spring Mini meet

I will ask mike if he can come but not sure he will be able to or not.

Oh....i will bring sleeping bag and pad also.

Btw Billy aka Yo.SeungHyun is coming too!
His 8th SN is Itzgoatee
He was @ the 8CCD IV in 2009 (the best Dragon meet ever!!!)
Anyway he will meet us @ the Den's grill for the breakfast in the morning...

Last edited:
I wish it were this weekend. The weather is supposed to be great. We can just hope it will be good for our weekend.

How early a run, and which day? Last time I checked people seemed iffy on whether they'd be coming on sat or Sun. :popcorn:
I will be heading up afternoon Sat. I will have worked the night before, so after a few hours nap I will head up. I know Tony won't be there until late Sat, and think Greg and Nomar are heading up Sat too. I don't know what time. I was suggesting the early morning run on Sun. I don't know about a time. I have never gotten up early to do a run.

Last edited:
Crap. I was hoping to get a full day with you guys on Sat, then use Sun as the recover day. I guess I'll be leaving here on Sun around 3-3:30am, and aside from a few gas and smoke breaks should be at Fontana about 7:30am. :driving:

Crap. I was hoping to get a full day with you guys on Sat, then use Sun as the recover day. I guess I'll be leaving here on Sun around 3-3:30am, and aside from a few gas and smoke breaks should be at Fontana about 7:30am. :driving:
I admire your dedication. I tend to jinks myself with dragon meets so I'm not gonna say... but this Mexican will see what he can do!

anybody have room on the floor or wanna split a room with a dragon n00b? i'm thinking about making it up to the dragon for the first time if i can find a place to stay. i'll be heading out of the concord/charlotte area, so if anyone is caravaning and don't mind me tagging along, i'd love to come along. just don't leave my slow r18 behind.

Last edited:
Breakfast at Fontana after an early morning run?

Or breakfast @ Robbinsville after an early morning run?
Either way im good!

I will be heading up afternoon Sat. I will have worked the night before, so after a few hours nap I will head up. I know Tony won't be there until late Sat, and think Greg and Nomar are heading up Sat too. I don't know what time. I was suggesting the early morning run on Sun. I don't know about a time. I have never gotten up early to do a run.

Please someone leave the door unlock b4 u guys go to bed

I admire your dedication. I tend to jinks myself with dragon meets so I'm not gonna say... but this Mexican will see what he can do!

Looking forward to seeing u Ron

Back