Dutchmaster's "First time for everything" build thread! (Lots of pics)

Tax refund should be coming in soon! Definitely getting FlashPro. Still alittle undecided on Wheels but most likely will be going with XXR 530. cant wait!

I actually may be going with Rota Grids 17X9+43 in Chameleon!
Cham.jpg
This is a very hard decision. I have to make up my mind on tuesday and place the order! :feedback:

grids look good ive always said te37s look great on any car!
Thanks for the feedback! Do you think Chameleon is a good match for a black si? I think the wheels itself look great but i dont know how i feel yet about them on a black si.
I like these the most out of everything i looked at, so ill probably get these

Took some good pics today. Im starting to hate my rear visor. I wanted the one thats styled like the one ProCivic sells. I guess ill be buying one from them soon
2014-05-15 20.10.16.jpg 2014-05-15 23.16.53.jpg

Car looks good. I have the same visor and I agree completely. I want the more rounded curved style for sure.

Just ordered the HIC rear visor and new mugen ones. The ones I had broke =/. I dont even know how honestly. My mom opened the passenger door and the rear side visor just cracked in half.

I was on the fence about what wheels to get, and had narrowed it down to grids and a few others. Now I know chromium grids are what I want no doubts at all.

man those wheels really change color at different angles/different light. Very nice
Thanks webby! yeah i love how they change.

IMO the car looks 20 times better without the visor, great build though, love the wheels!!
Thank you! I ordered new visors so hopefully they look better than before. If not I guess ill just take em off again lol.

I was on the fence about what wheels to get, and had narrowed it down to grids and a few others. Now I know chromium grids are what I want no doubts at all.
Well, im really glad I could help in solidifying your decision:thumbsup:
I think chromium would like GREAT on a red sedan. Now that i think about it, white would look really good also

Back