Dutchmaster's "First time for everything" build thread! (Lots of pics)

Got my visors in and I took some pics after clay and wax. I really need to buy a camera.

IMAG0380_1.jpg
IMAG0412_1.jpg
IMAG0399_1.jpg
IMAG0392_1.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0362_1.jpg
    IMAG0362_1.jpg
    903.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMAG0400_1.jpg
    IMAG0400_1.jpg
    621.5 KB · Views: 21
Dang I really like those wheels! How much camber are you running in the back? What's your tire size? And any fender work?

Dang I really like those wheels! How much camber are you running in the back? What's your tire size? And any fender work?

Im running -2.1 camber in the rear and my tire size is 215/45/17 (stock tires.) Im lowered on H&R springs and I didnt have to do any fender work :dancing:

you should get the grafixpressions purple vinyl for your Si logo i think that would really add to it. They're actually a pretty small company so i'd bet that if you called/emailed them and tried to find the best color they'd work with you.

also this: http://grfxpstore.com/store/product/885037680 --- assuming you don't plan on smoking them that is. Mine just came in yesterday i'm going to put it on first day it stops raining.

Last edited:
you should get the grafixpressions purple vinyl for your Si logo i think that would really add to it. They're actually a pretty small company so i'd bet that if you called/emailed them and tried to find the best color they'd work with you.
Good idea! I used to have a blue overlay from grfxp on my silver R18 8th gen. Might give a purple one a try and see if they work out. The thing is, my wheels are not always purple lol. in some angles, they look completely teal. Like post #41, 2nd pic

Well, your headlights are purple. Also Purple+black goes good no matter what color the rims appear to be. Did you see my link to the red tail light overlays? the black Si's REALLY need it.

Well, your headlights are purple. Also Purple+black goes good no matter what color the rims appear to be. Did you see my link to the red tail light overlays? the black Si's REALLY need it.
Lol yeah your right. I'll get the purple overlays. And i had the red out overlays but they didnt stick. It was kind of my fault, i didnt use a heat gun. I actually was thinking of placing another order for them but this time ill take it to a local tint shop and have them do it properly.

so you're in the city, do you get tickets for this car? do you drive at night?
yeah Ive gotten a few tint tickets. And i always drive at night lol. Do you ask because of the color of my headlights? lol, Ive never been pulled over for them!
They pulled me over for a loud exhaust once (stock exhaust LOL). Usually, If i see a police car coming infront of me or if im about to pass one, I just roll my front windows down and I never get bothered (unless im blasting obnoxious music with a full car)

Back