140.3 KB · Views: 59
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321751951.163494.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321751951.163494.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 55
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321751972.959150.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321751972.959150.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 55
Our's is Dyno Blue Pearl II
Is there a color palette showing the difference?
A full palette with links to color specific would be a great addition to this forum.

I've yet to see the Dyno Blue Pearl II. It says this on Honda's site currently.

Due to paint pigmentation production disruptions, this color will be available in one of two slightly different shades of the same color during the 2012 model year. Please see your Honda dealer for details.

3-22-2012 10-09-07 AM.png

Picked mine up last week! Sorry for the crappy pics, it was starting to get dark out when I got to the dealership last week to get it. And thanks to our awesome Canadian winters she is now rocking lots of road salt and winter tires so better photos will need to wait til the Spring... which can't some soon enough! :)

IMG_2389.jpg

IMG_2390.jpg

IMG_2391.jpg

My Blue EX finally came in.. Altho I feel so small, everyones got SI's.... :P
Awww, don't feel bad! Out of my friends around home I'm actually the only one who does have an Si... and they made fun of me for dumping the extra cash for it. Some of us want better fuel economy, some of us want horsepower... and neither one is right or wrong, it all depends on the individual and what they're looking for in a car. I just happen to have a lead foot inherited from my father and a few tickets to prove it :)

Awww, don't feel bad! Out of my friends around home I'm actually the only one who does have an Si... and they made fun of me for dumping the extra cash for it. Some of us want better fuel economy, some of us want horsepower... and neither one is right or wrong, it all depends on the individual and what they're looking for in a car. I just happen to have a lead foot inherited from my father and a few tickets to prove it :)

what with all that power, you dont just outrun them??? lower her and she'll be a beast ;) i kno alot are comparing the 2012 SIs to the 2000, not as fun blah blah, then how come the 2012s are the meanest SIs built to date, get the best times in everything? and any motorhead knows theres no substitute for cubic inches.. any plans to put a real exhaust on your baby? how are the aircare laws where you live? where i live nothings enforced and we have no place to even get tested.. gotta love the middle of nowhere :)

ps... love the color of your car MissE :)

what with all that power, you dont just outrun them??? lower her and she'll be a beast ;) i kno alot are comparing the 2012 SIs to the 2000, not as fun blah blah, then how come the 2012s are the meanest SIs built to date, get the best times in everything? and any motorhead knows theres no substitute for cubic inches.. any plans to put a real exhaust on your baby? how are the aircare laws where you live? where i live nothings enforced and we have no place to even get tested.. gotta love the middle of nowhere :)

ps... love the color of your car MissE :)
We've got sound laws that are enforced (so if you sound like a roaring Harley but you're a car then they're going to give you a ticket), and they're sticky if you're missing your front plate or rocking too much tint but nothing is enforced as far as emissions go... unless you have an exhaust leak and then they'll flunk you on your annual inspection and you get a pretty orange "rejection" sticker in your windshield. So basically, as long as it's somewhat quiet and sealed properly then anything goes for exhaust. I hadn't really looked into any exhaust mods as of yet, though the stock one is a wee bit wimpy, lol. But yeah, the 2012's sure haven't gotten much love from reviews for sure!

As for outrunning the cops, my dad was one of said cops for 25 years so I know when to cut my losses and pull over, lol (though his tickets outnumber mine despite this). Though I guess technically I've only got one ticket and the other 3 were warnings (2 from RCMP up here and 1 from a State Trooper in Maine). It pays to be overly polite when you get pulled over :)

We've got sound laws that are enforced (so if you sound like a roaring Harley but you're a car then they're going to give you a ticket), and they're sticky if you're missing your front plate or rocking too much tint but nothing is enforced as far as emissions go... unless you have an exhaust leak and then they'll flunk you on your annual inspection and you get a pretty orange "rejection" sticker in your windshield. So basically, as long as it's somewhat quiet and sealed properly then anything goes for exhaust. I hadn't really looked into any exhaust mods as of yet, though the stock one is a wee bit wimpy, lol. But yeah, the 2012's sure haven't gotten much love from reviews for sure!

As for outrunning the cops, my dad was one of said cops for 25 years so I know when to cut my losses and pull over, lol (though his tickets outnumber mine despite this). Though I guess technically I've only got one ticket and the other 3 were warnings (2 from RCMP up here and 1 from a State Trooper in Maine). It pays to be overly polite when you get pulled over :)

really now.... like u say being polite makes a huge difference.. altho i have only been pulled over in the last 10 years for a few seat belt violations and no front liscense, i havent gotten any tickets.. my 2001 civic is sooooo illegal, tint, no front liscence, header, no cat and totally illegal noisy exhaust.. hahaha i kinda plan on doing the same thing to my 2012 too.. lol

is it just me, or the color in real life more like turquiose? i finally was able to go to the dealer and pick up my car, and i was like gasp! is that the same color??? lol it looks alot darker in real life to me.....

the car changes color pretty drastically depending on the light/time of day. Can you see if you have dyno blue version 1 or dyno blue version 2?

In Canada they have 2 different paint codes (Dyno Blue II is B586P here), but I don't know if the US has the same paint codes?

Back