Photos Dyno Blue Pearl

They allow the parking lights to be white, but then once you put on a turn signal or the hazard lights, they turn orange like they should be
I just looked them up and watched a video. Look pretty cool! Will have to add that to my shopping list. Little Alice is gunna be bitchin' hahaha

I am buying these lights off @andre12dbsi soon. They look really good. It seems I still need to do some research about them.

@323 @xXCiviXx
Any suggestions about which HID kit I should get if I am looking for good light output. I think I want 6000, but maybe I should go with 5000 to have better light output. ??

Xenon depot is a great vendor and I'm sure will give you a good deal on quality bulbs.
As for temp, I'd go with 6000, it'll match everything very well

I am buying these lights off @andre12dbsi soon. They look really good. It seems I still need to do some research about them.

@323 @xXCiviXx
Any suggestions about which HID kit I should get if I am looking for good light output. I think I want 6000, but maybe I should go with 5000 to have better light output. ??
I agree with @323. 6000k would be optimal for color match and output. As much as I like my 8000k's the light is not as bright as I expected. Then again, I installed my bulbs sideways which affects output. I reinstalled them today and aligned my headlights so I'm hoping there's a significant improvement when I try them out tonight

Forgot to add pictures after adjusting my low beams. Got rid of the "blind spots" and improved output after installing them properly

Before:
IMG_20140726_231514.jpg

After:
IMG_20140729_002616.jpg

PS
. It looks way better and brighter in person, and my phone isn't the greatest at night shots but the beam pattern is even now and the blind spot on the left side is gone

@323 am I going to be able to use the LED DRL kit that I bought off you in these lights? In other words, do the regular bulbs work in the DRL slots for these lights?

@323 am I going to be able to use the LED DRL kit that I bought off you in these lights? In other words, do the regular bulbs work in the DRL slots for these lights?
You won't need the kit with these lights, its all built into the headlights. Just plug the LEDs into the socket and you're good. Although you'll need different size bulbs.

You won't need the kit with these lights, its all built into the headlights. Just plug the LEDs into the socket and you're good. Although you'll need different size bulbs.
I don't want to use LEDs for DRLs though. Do you know what size bulbs are used in the DRL slot for these lights?

I don't want to use LEDs for DRLs though. Do you know what size bulbs are used in the DRL slot for these lights?
Sorry i wasnt talking about the led strip, I meant resistors are built into the hi beam socket so you can use led bulbs in the DRL slot without the harness. The bulb size for hi and low is H1

bEbytzZ.jpg

taken by some dude from the local car meet yesterday. yep i need lessons in how to park lol

Back