Photos Dyno Blue Pearl

umm where do i look for the paint code? i thought after they made the mistake, they changed it back? my car was made sometime in january of 2012 in Canada is all i kno...

umm where do i look for the paint code? i thought after they made the mistake, they changed it back? my car was made sometime in january of 2012 in Canada is all i kno...
It's on a white sticker in your door jamb... the color code is what is circled in red:
IMG_2419-paintcode.jpg

Yes, mine was built in January as well (even if the tag hadn't said it, I know because I had to wait for it, lol). So you've got the Dyno Blue II as well then.

haha so how long did you have yo wait for her? according to the dates when i signed, i must have ordered her on december 2nd, i even got the $1000 rebate, but it was for cars sold and delivered by december 31st... helped out a little another $1000down... i was quite impressed how the dealer went to bat for me honestly.. yes thats wat one would think.. but they are the closest dealer, the next dealer is almost 700kms away.. not much competition honestly... lol

haha so how long did you have yo wait for her? according to the dates when i signed, i must have ordered her on december 2nd, i even got the $1000 rebate, but it was for cars sold and delivered by december 31st... helped out a little another $1000down... i was quite impressed how the dealer went to bat for me honestly.. yes thats wat one would think.. but they are the closest dealer, the next dealer is almost 700kms away.. not much competition honestly... lol
I waited about 3 weeks, I put down my deposit the first week in January and had it by the end of the month. My dealership was already scheduled to be getting an Si coupe, it just hadn't been built yet, so they put in a request for a DBP instead as they were originally supposed to get taffeta white and managed to get me the color I wanted.

honestly i never realized they built SI coupes in canada.. i thought only civic sedans and of course the new CRV... little do i kno...

not side by side, but fiji seems like a deeper/richer blue when cleaned up

FG2.jpg

130d1307630516_my_new_2012_civic_ex_dyno_blue_pearl_honda_2.jpg

15632227_large.jpg

dont really understand why more people havent upgraded their muffler.. they're cheap and make such a difference for looks...

alot has to do with weather when taking a pic... heres another un-photoshopped pic i took of the same car yesterday.. :P IMG01108-20120331-1207.jpg

Might as well add today's pics of my DBP.
Ron I'm pretty sure we both have the DBP-II but yours rarely seems to look the same color as mine in pics... it's weird. Lighting must play a big factor with this color. At night mine has an obvious greenish-teal in the pearl too, especially if I'm parked under a street light.

IMG_2478.jpg

IMG_2477.jpg

yes Jill we do have the same color code.... your right too, its not really a true blue.. i see you have new aftermarket wheels, look like 17s, my 18s should be here this week :)

kazera_kzp_blk.jpg
the least ugly ones i could find on tirerack.com.... :/

yes Jill we do have the same color code.... your right too, its not really a true blue.. i see you have new aftermarket wheels, look like 17s, my 18s should be here this week :)
Those are actually a 16" cheapo set I picked up just for my winter tires (I got them 2nd hand so they cost about what steelies would have). I've got 17's too for the summer but I'm currently in a debate about them here: http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/in-need-of-some-opinions-on-my-wheels.4128/#post-61542 What I want isn't likely to be in my budget unfortunately :confused: Apparently I need to be making more money!

Back