Photos Dyno Blue Pearl

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

there are only 12 5 speed ex civics near my location in johnson city and 2 of them are dyno blue and that is one of them bill gatton went to washington dc to get my car

Funny...they said Honda quit building 5 speeds mid summer. Finding this car was a real PITA too. It took 2 weeks of riding anothe dealers butt, way up in Mass, to get this one off thier showroon floor.

Nice Si! Is that lowered at all?
Thanks! Like Webby said, I upgraded to the HFP suspension as soon as I could get my hands on it. The handling is greatly improved but the drop was very minimal (maybe 3/4"). I'll consider something more when a brand I really trust (like Tein) comes out with a product specifically for the 9th gens... but until then I'm quite happy with her this way, especially with our crappy Canadian winters :confused:

Just an FYI to those with Dyno Blue Pearl.

I went to the dealership today to pick up some touch-up paint and the parts department only had one of the two variations in their system and the rep did not know there was a variation in the paint. Once I gave him the VIN he was able to find more information on the second variation. Needless to say, he had to order it. So, for those of you with Dyno Blue Pearl II be careful if you decide to get some touchup and make sure it is the right variation.

so whats your guys thoughts on on jdm red emblems on a dyno blue ex civic

noooooooooo... blue ones... but thats oonly my opinion... in the end, you should do wat u want... its your car.. i wouldnt be hating on you for going red emblems... i actually prefer stocks on a my dyno blue 2

IMG01119-20120407-1348.jpg

and i really need to tint my rear taillights one weekend..... have the paint.. but not the motivation.... lol

Back