Early Dragon Run - May 18 - 22

The plan is for Dennis to pick me up at 11:15/11:30 or as soon as possible thereafter. Expect a call as soon as we leave the Hyatt. In fact, maybe you should wait for that call before you head out yourself.
Well the car is all packed up and I'm getting antsy...so I've decide to just met y'all at the hotel at 11:15. So you can just expect me to be there :)

Don't forget this is a weekend. More tourists and LEO.
Well the car is all packed up and I'm getting antsy...so I've decide to just met y'all at the hotel at 11:15. So you can just expect me to be there :)
_____________________-
Rock and roll, buddy!

Awesome! Ill be there soon. Leaving in the morning. Hopefully won't hit too much traffic. I hit a nail today and got a flat. Managed to sneak into Sears and get it patched before they closed. Phew. Almost had to show up on the snow tires.

I also have all three drives:

Ultimate Loop

N. Ga Loop

Diamonback run

Programmed into the gps by co-ordinates so we shouldn't get lost. I also have one set of radios i'm bringing as well. Go-Pro tethers arrived and are packed.

Awesome! Ill be there soon. Leaving in the morning. Hopefully won't hit too much traffic. I hit a nail today and got a flat. Managed to sneak into Sears and get it patched before they closed. Phew. Almost had to show up on the snow tires.

I also have all three drives:

Ultimate Loop

N. Ga Loop

Diamonback run

Programmed into the gps by co-ordinates so we shouldn't get lost. I also have one set of radios i'm bringing as well. Go-Pro tethers arrived and are packed.
Awesome! Were ready for it!!! That's some bad luck on the tire but glad you got it patched up!

Can't wait to meet you and the rest of the members coming out!!

im the best dragon driver of all time. fuuuurrr evvveeeerrrrrrrrrr

The clock is ticking. We're getting ready to leave as I type and we're hoping to get down there around 6-7pm. Depending on time will decide if anything happens tonight. Though I'll be pretty f'ing tired haha. Ugh. See you guys there!

Checking in with everyone. Bruce and I are in brevard about to hit 276 north and head back to Fontana. I'd say about 2 hours out. @Nix

Last edited:
@Monk @SpartanML -meet you guys at the microtel in robbinsville this evening? meet up and hangout a bit tonight? hopefully you guys see this.

Back