EASTERN WASHINGTON?

2013_Si_Guy

Pasco, wa
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I live in tri-cities, wa is there any members that live in the area? I would be nice to go on a cruise, get at me.

I'm in Yakima, I'm about to do a PRL CAI and FUll-Race full exhaust. I'm looking to look at other Civics with similar mods

I live in tricities. have skunk2 catless dp, invidia q300 exhaust, k&n sri(about to be changed), flashpro with tune by vitviper. waittng to install my CT-E supercharger with aftercooler, zdx tb, 1000cc injectors, DW 65c fuel pump, ngk 1422 spark plugs, PRL intake and prl zdx adaptor. should be installed in the next couple of weeks.

that's what i'm talking about. did you install your PRL CAI yourself? and your exhaust? I'm looking for a shop here in Yakima but dont seem to find a trust worthy shop. found a place but they wouldnt install my full-race DP! i guess i'll be taking my business somewhere else. i'd be willing to make the 1hr drive to tri-cities for an install...might go to the mall while waiting :)

I did my exhaust and intake at my work. im a service tech at a local mechanic shop. I know kaizenspeed here in Kennewick does nothing but high performance tuners... that would be a good place to call... I know they will install your dp!

I did my exhaust and intake at my work. im a service tech at a local mechanic shop. I know kaizenspeed here in Kennewick does nothing but high performance tuners... that would be a good place to call... I know they will install your dp!
OK thanks, i gave them a call and they quoted me at $569.60!! vitviper quoted me i think less than 300. i might just make the drive down to eugene. and have vit tune it there...i just dont want to make the looong drive :(

Last edited:
its not that bad. I should be heading there in the next week or so for the S/C install and tuning. if you are n/a his etune is like 169 I believe.

I already got flash pro and tune with Vitviper, I'd like to see your civic once it's done.
I'll make the drive to the tri cities :)

2013_Si_Guy you got a drop? I'm looking to drop my Si, but would like to see how the drops look and how they drive before I pull the trigger on either Coilovers or springs.

Other side of the mountains Pauly. I'd have to prove I'm not a rich *** from Bellevue or commie from the city.

You guys, feel free to invite me if you have something in the tri cities. I may live on the west side but I'd make the 3 hour drive on a weekend. I try not to be a pretentious jerk who shuns the other half of the state. That side feels more like home anyway.

Thanks for the help, I just want to see one in person to see how it looks and how it drives.

Not dropped yet. But I plan on doing a 1.5 inch drop by the end of the summer. Gotta get my supercharger kit on first... thanks squiggy for chiming in.

Not dropped yet. But I plan on doing a 1.5 inch drop by the end of the summer. Gotta get my supercharger kit on first... thanks squiggy for chiming in.
How do you like your supercharger? Did you upgrade your clutch, motor mounts, TB, fuel pump? how much did it all cost you? I'm wanting a CT-e by the end of summer :vtec:
I know it's going to be over $6K I just want to do it right and for that I'll probably have Mr. @VitViper do the install and tune at his place. I want to have all the money/parts together for the install first

Back