eBay Turbo?

I like that my car is original. I dont see any turbo civics in my neighborhood.. plus, its just a civic but when people hear and see me flying by, it not just a civic anymore...
I learned alot and i love transforming my car and seeing the results.. that is the best part about it for me... (thank god for this site haha)
But yea, dont cheap out on a cheap turbo.. its a new car.. the only thing i wish i did different was just buy a cheaper car with a good engine.. this way im not worried about blowing it up and throwing alot of money out. Because now, i definety baby my car and it kinda kills the enjoyement just a little bit..
If i do it again i might get an s2000 and just have some fun with it..
plus dat rwd ..........:vtec:

Yeaa.. i know that too.. damn. It still is kind of civic.. kind of!!haha
hahaahha i tell my self that too when i see one driving around...but really tho we shouldnt feel to bad....i feel bad for the lightly modded 5.0 that pulls up next to me lol

Last edited:
I would never buy a muscle car with v6 or or 4cyl under the hood. That's coming from a guy who owns a Civic.

I would never buy a muscle car with v6 or or 4cyl under the hood. That's coming from a guy who owns a Civic.
Me either. My buddy has a Camaro rs and I would put bus lengths on him with just a cai. Same thing with the mustang, the issue is that the body style makes these cars heavy the challenger, Camaro, charger, and mustang v6 versions are all slow lol

Not with the turbo... Definetly this year tho.. Gotta get tires when i finally make a decision on rims.. What about you???

Just read you biuld thread... Great job... Brought back memories and gave me ideas.. Im having just a little issue now with the two pipes coming out of the intercooler.. They are rubbing against that second rib/edge before they go up into the engine bay.. Gotta fix it before it wears a hole in the pipes.. The sound bothers me too....

Not with the turbo... Definetly this year tho.. Gotta get tires when i finally make a decision on rims.. What about you???
not yet , my slicks arnt here yet lol ...im going to compete for the 1320 street car takeover here , its a drag and roll racing event..

Just read you biuld thread... Great job... Brought back memories and gave me ideas.. Im having just a little issue now with the two pipes coming out of the intercooler.. They are rubbing against that second rib/edge before they go up into the engine bay.. Gotta fix it before it wears a hole in the pipes.. The sound bothers me too....
wow my piping is rubing right there too! ...do you have motor mounts? cause if not i think thats the issue ...i just ordered my full set of hasport motor mounts 88a

wow my piping is rubing right there too! ...do you have motor mounts? cause if not i think thats the issue ...i just ordered my full set of hasport motor mounts 88a

Are you finished tuning yet? Have you gotten any power estimates?

Are you finished tuning yet? Have you gotten any power estimates?
not yet, i had to put a pause on the tuning because of the clutch i have a 500 mile break in period before i can do pulls again ...i got like 50 miles left though soo i will be continuing next week, plus i didnt want to keep beating on the car without my hasport motor mounts that are on the way...if i had to guess based off all the other turbo guys #' running the same set up as me ill be running 12psi which should easily be good for 420whp+ and 300trq+

not yet, i had to put a pause on the tuning because of the clutch i have a 500 mile break in period before i can do pulls again ...i got like 50 miles left though soo i will be continuing next week, plus i didnt want to keep beating on the car without my hasport motor mounts that are on the way...if i had to guess based off all the other turbo guys #' running the same set up as me ill be running 12psi which should easily be good for 420whp+ and 300trq+

88a is pretty stiff, are you using the car as a daily?

gas sucks tho lol.

Tell me about it. When I supercharged my 97 Ex it went from getting 32ish to 17-20mpg driving like grandma. I know I will probably recoup some of that once I get a full tune, but I was daily driving that car for 6 months. I was only getting like 180 miles out of a full tank of gas.

Tell me about it. When I supercharged my 97 Ex it went from getting 32ish to 17-20mpg driving like grandma. I know I will probably recoup some of that once I get a full tune, but I was daily driving that car for 6 months. I was only getting like 180 miles out of a full tank of gas.
ohh man yeah i hear ya its terrible ...but owell im glad im done so i can drive my 2012 ex now haha gas on that is amazing...

Back