EightPointSix Si Coupe Build!

Funny I put about 8 grand in it this summer,and most of it can't be seen unless on a lift or inside the car...I'm thinking I may get my SC earlier than I thought,I'm feeling the itch of more HP now,I'm going 300 whp max though,still got to keep it DD at least for another 2 years.even the comptech 70 whp stage one might do the trick,just going to have to explain to the GF what that whinny noise is in the engine,without breaking the news that it's a 4000 noise,I think she would kill me,but what a great Christmas break project.

I need a little bit of help. I'm new to this car nonsense. I want to lower my car, pretty damn low. What do I need to do this and how difficult is it? (My friends are handy people I just don't always trust them with this stuff) I am also buying wheels/tires in the early spring. What sizes are best for a car that's lowered. What else should I do? Exhaust is on my list. Intake? Any other suggestions?

It's been a while, but I'm back!

I'm looking at picking up some Varrstoen ES7 Wheels within the month. I'm looking at 17x8x22. Any suggestions on tires to go along with it? I'm also going to be getting Megan Racing coilovers unless someone suggests something different. I'm all ears! :)

Back