Enkei RPF1?

I don't want any stretching, no camber adjustments or fender rolls or pulls.. just improved. I would go identical to stock but I've heard and read that the 17x7 45 offset won't allow a big break kit in there. I'd love closest to stock since I want to save on weight, allow for a down the line slight drop and big break kit.... so if I have to change things a bit to allow these future upgrades then that's what I would like to do.

My vote is for 225/45/17
Nothing wrong with 235/40 but it is slightly undersized from stock and lower profile sidewall

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

225/45 is actually taller than the 235/40. From my experience, my 235's would kiss the top fender bolt, but when I ran a 225/45, I rubbed front and rear.

Thanks for all your input and help guy's I hope all of you are having a good day. Here is exactly what I'd like to do. I believe the stock size on the 2012 Si rims are 17x7 with 45 offset... the RPF1's I may get are 17x8 45 offset and I want to put my stock rubber on them which is p215 45r17... I've been led to understand that 17x8 would be the max these tires could go to with no issues. I just would like not to spend money right now if I didn't have to but I also don't want problems and want to be safe with of course there being room for a possible big break kit in the future with a slight drop... what do you guys think... thanks again in advance guy's

215 is 8.4" wide. That's like 3/16" on each side of the tire on an 8" rim. That's nothing.

Thanks Web and thanks again to all of you who took the time to give me answer... much and always appreciated guys.

Thanks dpetro I appreciate your help in checking this out for me... I really appreciate all of your help. Certain things us as people have little to no clue on the go abouts in doing them so when people as yourselves help you teach us as well. I hope I will have the pleasure in doing so for those who 1 day will need help in an are I will have knowledge on. hope you are all having a good weekend

I run 225/45 on an 8" wheel myself.
I've found that depending on the tire manufacturer, even that can be a slight stretch.
I run 225/45R17 Michelin Pilot Super Sports on 8" wide wheels on my other car and it's a tiny stretch.
A 7.5" wide wheel would be perfect.

Hi to the owner of the car on this page with yellow fogs. I was curious if you have those lights set up with a bypass so that your headlights and fogs are independent if so could you please share with me in what I need to do so please... thank you kindly and hello everyone hope you guys are having a good day and if you're not you better finish with 1 dammit... he he

Back