Ethlar's significantly faster CM6

it actually hasnt changed the exhaust sound at all. Almost all the noise the car makes is from the intake side since i ripped out the resonators to make room for HID ballasts

Has rich talked to you at all? Said anything about testing or issues?

no word from him at all

a company put some similar lights in a fit for the sema show

iJrygxX.jpg

0XHA1nj.jpg

interesting, dont know what car they used to have 4 modules, they look more rectangular than the mdx ones too

Emailed Rich, hes about to start work on the lights, and will be sending me a few progress pictures along the way.

@FRDRICE any idea how much longer till you guys come out with the new fog modules?

and a little teaser of what else has shown up at my door lately

2014-11-10 10.55.49.jpg

Dat Fit doe...... :drool:

I love it and hate it.....love the wheels, hate the wide fenders. Love the lights, hate the white light band thing. Overall......I'd take it.

yesterdays project

today

Got the front struts assembled. started working on the rears to realize i was missing 2 dust caps, so those are waiting. This afternoon i put in the port and polished intake runners, P2R thermal IM gaskets and IM spacer. Car has an appreciable power boost, i think im happy with it for a while, least till the new headlights show up and TRS releases those fogs

Reactions: Nix
more if im not careful flooring it in first, traction control intervenes

as far as my car projects go it was one of the quicker and more straight forward ones. I was a little intimidated pulling the whole manifold and runners off, and after having done it i can definitely see why honda wants you to pull the heads off to remove the runners, its a doable job but not easy or pretty with the heads on the block. Lots of wiggling and cussing

Reactions: Nix
Back