Ethlar's significantly faster CM6

got my alignment checked, rear is perfectly fine, fronts had to be adjusted, dont need the kit i bought

Doh. Better safe than sorry though. It would have sucked to be way off and have to wait for parts and possibly be unable to drive the car.

true, but since i changed to the higher perch on the rear to get the even stance i have my rear ride height barely changed

cause my stock all seasons are shot and i dont want to run dedicated summers

nope, havent heard from rich since he finished one side

hes only charging me his standard rate to build them and the cars about to go in the shop to get repaired after a incident with a deer so im glad they werent on the car

hes only charging me his standard rate to build them and the cars about to go in the shop to get repaired after a incident with a deer so im glad they werent on the car

What about a deer?

i got charged by a deer on a back road, bounced all down the drivers side, shop is gonna end up repairing and repainting the entire drivers side

0 deductible comprehensive, wont cost me anything to repair except renting a car for the week

Ive worked with this shop before thanks to college students driving distracted, its the same shop that fixed what previous shops had screwed up on my civic a few years ago

Ive worked with this shop before thanks to college students driving distracted, its the same shop that fixed what previous shops had screwed up on my civic a few years ago

They know how to work on Porsches?

Back