2. Downpipe
3. Fuel pump and 1000cc injectors
4. Ct kit (optional aftercooler)
5. Brake kit
6. Hondata and tune
7. Intake

Am I right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

1) you can use the oem exhaust if you want. If you want to use a different one, I'd pick a 3" exhaust from the exhaust list in my signature. Full race/ ultimate racing/ skunk 2 (if you want really loud)

2) optional - you can run the stock downpipe & exhaust. If you want a downpipe, I'd look at the full-race or ultimate racing 3" - downpipe link in my signature

3) there are options for injectors - 550cc is standard
http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/category-70_163/product-1006/index.html

4) optional if you want to go that route - optional pulley as well

5) that is your call. A number of people run it on the stock brakes

6) you'll need this. Talk to vitviper if you want to be etuned by him. You just upload logs to his website and he sends back updated files you upload to the flashpro unit and repeat until he gives you a custom tune specifically to your car/mods

7) look at the prl intake

talk to vitviper. He has tuned enough that he may give you some additional help or discounts if you order stuff from him all at once. @PRO Civic is a vendor here that I linked above. They may be of some help if you have additional questions about injectors or what you're trying to achieve power wise

1) you can use the oem exhaust if you want. If you want to use a different one, I'd pick a 3" exhaust from the exhaust list in my signature. Full race/ ultimate racing/ skunk 2 (if you want really loud)

2) optional - you can run the stock downpipe & exhaust. If you want a downpipe, I'd look at the full-race or ultimate racing 3" - downpipe link in my signature

http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/category-70_163/product-1006/index.html

6) you'll need this. Talk to vitviper if you want to be etuned by him. You just upload logs to his website and he sends back updated files you upload to the flashpro unit and repeat until he gives you a custom tune specifically to your car/mods

talk to vitviper. He has tuned enough that he may give you some additional help or discounts if you order stuff from him all at once. @PRO Civic is a vendor here that I linked above. They may be of some help if you have additional questions about injectors or what you're trying to achieve power wise
Sounds like a plan!! Now... is this gonna **** me on emission day LOL

Sounds like a plan!! Now... is this gonna **** me on emission day LOL

Depends on your state. If you do change your down pipe make sure you get one with a high flow cat installed as that will greatly effect your emissions levels. Other than that nothing else involved in the supercharger install will cause you to fail emissions, its really comes down to having a catalytic converter and a tune that isn't garbage so your not dumping fuel at idle.

I think I want the stage 2 plus kit includes 750cc injectors and says it adds over 100whp! If i get that kit would that change anything else on the list? It says it requires a shorter 7 rib belt Idk which I would want 65.3" or 65.5" ?

Again, if talk to Vit directly. Tell him your goals and he can probably tell you what he's seen work the best together when he's tuned people with the ct kit.

I think I want the stage 2 plus kit includes 750cc injectors and says it adds over 100whp! If i get that kit would that change anything else on the list? It says it requires a shorter 7 rib belt Idk which I would want 65.3" or 65.5" ?

You're going to want an aftercooler with stage 2.

I vote supercharger. It's seems like it will meet what your looking for. If your looking to go turbo, it's usually best to start with a car that has one..... the new civics. Just my opinion.
Ps: love the wheels

Back