Evo X wheels on LX coupe

CJs_FG3

My friend just bought some aftermarket rims for his mitsubishi evo x. He will be selling his factory Enkei rims. They are: 18x8.5 +38 offset. I plan on running 225/40r18 tires. Will this tire and wheel combo fit without rubbing, and without pulling/rolling fenders, on stock ride height? Will I run into any fitment issues if lowered 1.5" all around?

Picture of what the wheels look like:
2008-mitsubishi-lancer-ev-14_460x0w.jpg

I think size wise you should be fine but the center bore is not the right size for a Honda. You will need to run hub centric rings to get them seated properly. Evo center bore on the rim is 67.1 and your civic has 64.1

Just find a hubcentric ring that sizes 64.1 - 67.1 and you should be fine. Also you should get a set of the stock Mitsubishi factory lug nuts.

The thread pitch for the Mitsu is the same and Honda - 12x1.5

But most factory wheels have a different seat on the lug nut and you should run the correct lug and not aftermarket tuner lugs.

OEM Mitsu Lugs here:

http://www.lancershop.com/customer/product.php?productid=1086&cat=58&bestseller=Y

I think size wise you should be fine but the center bore is not the right size for a Honda. You will need to run hub centric rings to get them seated properly. Evo center bore on the rim is 67.1 and your civic has 64.1

Just find a hubcentric ring that sizes 64.1 - 67.1 and you should be fine. Also you should get a set of the stock Mitsubishi factory lug nuts.

The thread pitch for the Mitsu is the same and Honda - 12x1.5

But most factory wheels have a different seat on the lug nut and you should run the correct lug and not aftermarket tuner lugs.

OEM Mitsu Lugs here:

http://www.lancershop.com/customer/product.php?productid=1086&cat=58&bestseller=Y

Thanks, I didnt bother looking at the specs for the center bore. He is not using the lug nuts either so Ill probably pick them up. Ill post up a test fit picture once i get them.

Reactions: Nix
Back