Eyes On the Road

Great find........ Pic's worth a thousand words.........

Texting and driving definitely has to stop. I see one almost every day on my commute to work. They like to drive on the left lane of the highway too.

Sitting at a light a few days ago I saw an accident in the works. I could see the opposing traffic light switch to yellow, and there is a big suv blazing down the road at a good clip of speed. As the light turns red, it's clear that the car is showing no signs of stopping at the intersection. My light turns green and I sit there for a good 3-5 seconds until they go through the intersection. I can see plain as day the person is holding their phone up by their steering wheel completely oblivious to the fact that they just blew through the intersection. The direction they were traveling had a 55mph speed limit, so if someone would have entered the road on green......

I swear I have been run out of my lane or completely off the road more times than I can count from people on phones.

Thats a really good ad, it gets the point across in a pretty involved way. So many of my friends have said they try to text and drive, they need to see this...... The only thing more appalling than the number of deaths caused by texting and driving is THE NUMBER OF INCONSIDERATE JERKS WHO HAD THEIR PHONES ON DURING THAT MOVIE!!!

Back