F8 - Fast 8 - Fast & The Furious 8 Sneak Peak

• Staff
Vin Diesel Says, "I'm about to throw Oscars at you"

View: https://youtu.be/AdmoXj8DJrs

We’ve seen some sneak peeks from the set over the past year, and judging by the cars used, stunts pulled, filming locations, and cast, F8 is going to be the next big thing. However, in an interview with Entertainment Tonight, Diesel said that the film’s director, F. Gary Gray, is taking it to a whole new level:

"I think he went into making this movie with a little bit of a chip on his shoulder, going 'Oh, really? OK. Now I'm going to take the biggest saga in the world, and I'm about to throw Oscars at you.' Wait until you see what he does!"

Fast 8 will undoubtedly take things far, but action movies rarely get nominated. Even so, Vin Diesel believes this one has a chance since it will be different from the rest of the series.

"Fast 8 is different. It's very dark. My character is conflicted in a way that is really going to shock you. He's coming off of a lot of emotion from 7 and the loss that 7 represents. It's kind of cold-blooded. It's going to hit you like a ton of bricks, said the actor."

Back