Factory Fogs Issue

JGNC

Hello, I have a bone stock '13 Si coupe. At some point very recently both of my fog lights stopped working. Replacing the fuse didn't help. The green dash light comes on and the relay clicks. I know they were both working the other morning so it's unlikely both 6 month old bulbs died at the same time.

I tried searching but there's an incredible amount of HID and aftermarket fog light threads to sift through.

Any ideas? I've been preparing for a move so I'll have to dig out my digital multimeter tomorrow.

Thanks,
Jesse

If it is still under warranty take it back to the dealer. This happen to me however I'm using LED fogs so I just tapped power from the low beams.

My guess is, you need a new relay......... For both to go out leaves Short/fuse/relay.... a short would probably f other things as well........ the fuse has been checked..... that leaves the relay...... You can also check switch.....

If the fog light relay is the one in the 5th slot down from the firewall then the issue isn't with the relay. I swapped in a known good relay and still nothing.

Back