Ferrari test drive

I couldn't bring myself to drive a Ferrari that I didn't hold the pink slip to. I mean is that just me? Granted I've owned a couple fast civics, (and I know they didn't hold a candle to any Ferrari), I would absolutely love to rap out a F50 or any 458. Lol. That my rant. Awesome vid!

Why would the salesman (whomever is in the car from the dealership) allow him to drive that fast?

No-one looks at buying a Ferrari because they want to go slow.;)

Yeah doesn't mean they need to be a dick on a test drive and risking other drivers (and the salesman - whom looked very excited with the save/avoiding the accident)

Yeah doesn't mean they need to be a dick on a test drive and risking other drivers (and the salesman - whom looked very excited with the save/avoiding the accident)
I completely agree. I don't think I even got up to the speed limit when I took a test drive getting my Si.

I completely agree. I don't think I even got up to the speed limit when I took a test drive getting my Si.

Same. Salesman kept telling me I could go faster if I wanted. I still drive it like a grandma though.

I would've figured to test drive any kinda of Ferrari or super car u would have to put down some kind of deposit?

Back