Few pics of the sedan

JAYBLS

Here's my '12 Si sedan. WedsSport TC105N 17x8.5 +32 (stock tires for now), D2 coils, mini H1's.

D7K_9648_zps47ea2f09.jpg

D7K_9644_zps41f84658.jpg

D7K_9640_zps7294a2d8.jpg

D7K_9629_zpse60539da.jpg

D7K_9625_zps0bdb3d01.jpg

D7K_9621_zpsd5c2848d.jpg

D7K_9616_zpsbc763f0b.jpg

In my garage in about 10 minutes. The whole thing took less than a couple hours total. The mini H1's make it incredibly easy. The FX projectors I put on my EJ1 were nowhere near as easy. For these mini H1's on these headlights, I just had to trim a little on the back of the headlight and screw them on. Seriously, 10 minutes.

Looks sick bro, love the wheels. Would u be willing to help me out with some questions and info about that retrofit?

I'd be willing to help anyone who asks with their retrofit. In fact, if anyone is in the Jacksonville area and needs help with it, schedule permitting, I'd be happy to assist with their 9th gen mini H1 retrofit. I'll be doing my brother's '12 EX coupe soon and I'll do a write-up with pictures when I do and post it in the lighting section.

Hey man, I really like your set up so far! I also have the black sedan. I will be doing the opposite tint on the tails I will have the reverse light white and the red tinted with spray tint. Is your tint overlays or spray?

I have overlays from grfxpressions, Schwegs89.

I get all my stuff from theretrofitsource.com, Tortoise.

Also, I feel it's worth mentioning what ballasts and bulbs I have: Morimoto 35W ballasts and 5000K bulbs. I had DDM 55W ballasts before. I switched because I heard so many good things about the Morimoto ballasts vs. the DDM units. I'm personally not impressed. They're fine, but I don't know if they were worth the extra money.

You can never go wrong with Wedsport wheels! The ride is looking great. Keep it up.

Back