Filling back H emblem clip holes

DumpTruckJake

this is my first post, not really sure what i am doing haha... So i debadged my Si today and busted the back H honda emblem up before realizing it has clips so i took it off anyways... i dont want the red jdm badges i just want to fill the holes cleanly... am i S-O-L???

Bondo and paint? Cool sticker? Get another Honda symbol? I personally think it would look better with out it all together take it to a body shop should be cheap to get filled. Coupe or si

Clunck

Yeah i just want it too be completely debadged, going to take it to a body shop tomorrow its a 2012 si sedan... put on my cool injen decal from my intake on today too haha

The sedan should be easy cause it's just to holes the coupe is set in to the trunk there is a DIY on here on filling small hole maybe webby can post a link?!?!?!?!?!? Wink!?!?

Clunck

easiest solution would be to buy a rear emblem off someone who's running the JDM emblems. I've seen stuff in the past where users bought rubber plugs at hardware stores, and then painted the plugs to the closest color of their paint. It's not going to be 100%. Having a body shop do it will run around $300 from past threads I've read. They'll weld the holes shut, grind it all down, and then repaint the trunk. I've seen people mention bondo in the past, but others claim that it cracks over time, and the paint never matches quite right with the rest of the trunk.

1 - replacement emblem
2 - run jdm emblems
3 - try a plug / paint
4 - body shop repair

just depends on your budget, and how bad you want to have your emblems gone. I've also seen people paint their "H" emblem the color of their paint to make it basically disappear.

yes, my bad. I keep thinking it's metal like the 8th. Here is how the 8th had to be done

jrmartinez24's ride
DSC02585.jpg

DSC02587-1.jpg

DSC02589-1.jpg

DSC02590-1.jpg

DSC02591-1.jpg

DSC02596-1.jpg

DSC02597-1.jpg

DSC02600-1.jpg

DSC02601-1.jpg

DSC02607-1.jpg

DSC02603-1.jpg