finally a legit photoshoot!

thevietkid33

heres a teaser of a photoshoot my friend did for me on sunday. i will be posting more pics once there all finished.
6984218336_a27a064b28_o.jpg

my my my... talk about clean! What products did you use for your cleaning/waxing? Looks great

i use the black spray detailer by turtle wax after every single wash. and for washing the car i use meguiers soap. that stuff does wonders.

the downside to black, but it looks great when it's clean

Beautiful car very clean and tasteful. I like those fog lights. Where did you get them, I want some, they look great with the black.

Is that Hello Kitty hanging from the back of your sedan?

Webby, thanks for the links. Do you know if anyone has trouble with the tint melting?

I clearly need a better camera.... the car looks great.

And that's quite the collection of air freshners you have there, lol.

Webby, thanks for the links. Do you know if anyone has trouble with the tint melting?
mines lamin-x and i have them on since the 1st week i had my car.(7 months now) and had no problems.

thank you. and yeah my friends all load up on black ice, which personally i hate(it smells like deodorant) so i had to top them with the peachy peach.

nah you don't necessarily need a better camera. that's kind of like eating food at a good restaurant and saying, "I need better pots and pans."

while there are certain types of shots that you can't get with a basic point and shoot, a lot of that extra depth and detail brought out in the reflections in the shots above comes from editing. if you look close you can see some of the halos in the backgrounds from the filters.

Back