Finally JDM Emblems for the 9th gen Civic's!

blue rocket

Unique Starts Here.
CT
Yep, we were finally able to get our hands on the JDM Type-R emblems for the 2012+ Honda Civic's. We offer them for the coupe and the sedan, as well as color changing overlays if you want to customize your emblem even further!

Get them now for a great price, free shipping too!

http://grfxpstore.com/store/product/885037330

9th_gen_honda_civic_sedan_jdm_red_emblems_type_r_sedan_coupe_grafixpressions_grfxp.jpg

and here's an example of what they look like with a color changing overlay installed! Slick!

(black and chrome)

9thgen_sedan_si_honda_lime_green_foglights_black_jdm_emblems.jpg

Are these ones legit or are they replicas? I think I might be ordering from here

if i want black and chrome can i get black and clear or does it need to be black and the H chrome?

Let them comment on their OEM status. The emblems will require removing the studs on the back.

if i want black and chrome can i get black and clear or does it need to be black and the H chrome?
I asked a similar question to them in email and the background is a solid sticker so if you got clear or a transparent color the background would just show through.

Not trying to be mr pessimistic, but 85 bucks for both seems a little to cheap to be legit considering what I paid for mine. Im not saying they aren't legit but the price causes me to raise an eye brow.

Let them comment on their OEM status. The emblems will require removing the studs on the back.
The tabs on the emblems do not align with the holes already present.
You can either cut off the tabs completely, or you can drill new holes in the front grille and rear panel that align with the emblems...then use four metal push nuts to hold the tabs (and thus the emblems) in place.
This is what I did because it gives em an added peace of mind that these emblems I dished ~$120 out for won't fall out if the adhesive goes south.
The front grille and rear panel are plastic, so drilling holes isn't difficult at all.

you drilled your trunk?
Not the trunk but the plastic piece that the emblem connects to. It's not metal, is color-coded, and easily replaceable for like $50 or so should I ever decide to just put it back to stock.
This on the Sedan anyway. No idea if that can be done on the Coupe.

emblem.gif

I asked a similar question to them in email and the background is a solid sticker so if you got clear or a transparent color the background would just show through.
ok so what your saying is that you can just get the background then clear if you want the H chrome correct?

ok so what your saying is that you can just get the background then clear if you want the H chrome correct?

no, the background color is just a sticker that they put over the emblem

GrafiXpressions said:
How we do our overlays is there has to be a color option for the background (you can choose red), but we cannot just change the H. We place the H on top of the background color, and then you place that on your emblems. We do that because there really is no way to get the H perfectly over the top of the emblem.

Back