first dropped 9th gen coming through!!

9thgen chris

wats good guys well i was on the 9thgencivic forums for awhile now i signed up to this one too..i had my pmm 9thgen si sedan since september and i love it im tring to do everything possible to find mods for it or change the look..i did the road magnet springs and i dont regret well heres a pic of my ride it should look familiar
2chmdqq.jpg

rmmx00.jpg

2enpyee.jpg

iqeyao.jpg

good stuff...thinking of going to 18s?

idk to be honest i love the size of my rims but ima change them soon after the winter

Welcome to the other 9th Chris :fistpump: I remember seeing your ride before, nice drop. Just wondering, did you install a camber kit as well? Have you noticed any rubbing or close to it? I'm in the market for a drop and some new wheels. I have the wheel and tire combo picked out but I'm torn on 17s or 18s. As far as springs go, I've been looking into the H&Rs.

na no need for the camber kit and my wheels havnt rubbed either..and yea i was on the other forums too...its more active then this one but wit time everything will lift up...idk how to put my signature on this lol

na no need for the camber kit and my wheels havnt rubbed either..and yea i was on the other forums too...its more active then this one but wit time everything will lift up...idk how to put my signature on this lol

Awesome. Ya this one's not as active but if you hand out referral cards it could be more active than the other one lol. At least the admins/mods are active on here :thumb: I think Barret is the only significantly active one lol. As for the signature, I haven't figured that one out yet.

There aren't any signatures currently for members. You'll need to load your car stats and info into the profile - http://9thcivic.com/forum/account/personal-details

Welcome to the site. The drop looks really nice. Have you taken the car on some twisty roads to see the difference in handeling? Feedback?

Welcome to the site. The drop looks really nice. Have you taken the car on some twisty roads to see the difference in handeling? Feedback?

yes i have it feels soo good on turns especially when speeding u dont move s mch to the side compre to stock and just in general turning feels perfect

did you do the install yourself, or did you have a shop do it? Any issues or suggestions (if you did it yourself)

around $100 is pretty common for spring installs

Looks really good. Mr and I were just sitting here going over the pics again. Lovin' the color too

Back