First Honda Civic!

KM4FFB

Alex, here. Checking in from Goldsboro, NC.
This is my first Honda, and first "calm" vehicle I've owned. My wife and I purchased a single owner '14 Civic EX in Dyno Blue Pearl with 88k miles on it. (Photoshoot to come)
This was an opportunity for us to start making some smarter decisions and also finance a portion of the $11k price to build our credit back up in our new life together.

Went from a heavily (self) modified '15 Jeep JK to this, and I am stoked!

Owned the Jeep since it was stock and had 143 miles on it (it was a "hey, I'm getting divorced who cares anymore" gift to myself) and it's been an amazing journey and community, but it was time to move on. (Its for sale now!)

I look forward to a new chapter here, and after stalking for weeks I want to thank everyone for their excellent contributions to this community and for aiding me in making this decision. The future excites!

Alex & Tyler
KM4FFB
45cd49deec73e87b2e02b0bbe53bd5bb.jpg
76539bfea839d41e8b5b80fb10b35dc8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Clean civic. SLAM it
Haha, I don't plan on many appearance or performance mods for this. And around here, lowering it at all just becomes a pain. Plus, I'm used to the Jeep, so I'm close enough to the ground for my comfort.

All that's on my list right now is planning for some higher quality tires, figuring out how to get a head unit that will work with my android, and replacing any bulb that is incandescent.

Welcome & Congrats. That's quite the transition but definitely worth it to build back up the credit. :thumbsup:

It always starts with tires and lights...then a rear sway bar, hell, what's this intake doing on my porch, once the mod bug bites, it don't go away easy. But I'm sure you know that with that awesome jeep build. There are alot of knowledgable folks on here and a great admin, so i hope you enjoy things here.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

It always starts with tires and lights...then a rear sway bar, hell, what's this intake doing on my porch, once the mod bug bites, it don't go away easy. But I'm sure you know that with that awesome jeep build. There are alot of knowledgable folks on here and a great admin, so i hope you enjoy things here.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Thanks. Bauer, and all the rest of the kind folks on here. Already getting "great" ideas and having a blast exploring the community.

Back