First time on the track with my 2012 Civic Si sedan

Trying to build my car up so I can start tracking it soon, what are some recommended mods to do? Only thing I have right now are lowering springs, lightweight buddyclub wheels and I do plan to purchase a bigger sway bar for the rear. Many thanks in advance for any guidance.

brakes and driver.

Not sure if jrotax101 is saying to swap you out for a better driver (possibly himself :giggle: ) or if you should mod yourself. I would be curious as to his suggestions for modding a driver though!

Not sure if jrotax101 is saying to swap you out for a better driver (possibly himself :giggle: ) or if you should mod yourself. I would be curious as to his suggestions for modding a driver though!
apuny9ur.jpg

Only $300,000!

Ooooh, a nifty blue helmet, gloves, and racing jumper for $300,000. Right up Pauly99to17's alley!

Last edited:
Reactions: 323
Sigh, kids these days :P

Driver being the only thing you need is brakes, and seat time. You can do any mod you want to the car and still have a someone with experience drive circles around with you.

wat? Bish please..... you bring your TRD riced out Yaris and I'll bring my stock GT-R with 0 track time driver and we'll see whos who!

Lol Jk.....

Seriously though.... Jro is right. Time & experience > bolt on mods.

Back