First Try Mini H1 Retrofit

... still waiting on housings...... ordered and paid... getting them through a family member who works at honda. He's got a lot going on so I don't want to bug him too much.

I feel the same way though. Seriously, I want to get this done!

Sucks on the waiting part. I think I might have it worse...I have all the parts in house, just need some down time to do the work.

Reactions: Nix
Same here! These retros are going on the wifes car. Although im also sitting on a pile of her parts: HFP suspension, Progress rear sway bar, Moog endlink, JDM emblems, overlays, taililght overlays, new grill, & new wheels.

Subscribing to this thread, can't wait to see this completed. Wish I knew how to do this myself.

Last edited:
Same here! These retros are going on the wifes car. Although im also sitting on a pile of her parts: HFP suspension, Progress rear sway bar, Moog endlink, JDM emblems, overlays, taililght overlays, new grill, & new wheels.

Oh wow...if I was your wife I would be nagging you to death to get all the goodies on the car. It will be a new car once it is all on the car.

Reactions: Nix
Seriously right? Still waiting on housings from the brother-in-law. The price is so good though so I just wait patiently....

Ya. I hear that. He just finished getting divorced and buying a new house so... little bit sensitive to BS requests at the moment. hahaha. He's been starting to come around though and things are improving.

got mine done and will have a DIY soon
945768_10201698142315055_1713774166_n.jpg

48113_10201699510909269_598028495_n.jpg

I know I saw it somewhere, but I can't find the physical measurements of these projectors.... I searched quite a few strings. If anyone knows where they were posted, please link me, thanks!

Back