Flash pro Civic Si 2013

Danny Lugo

Hey guys sorry for starting a new topic but I want to know how much HP you guys have added once you installed the Flashpro I'm thinking of buying one!!!

A flashpro alone does not add hp. With a tune even a stock car makes more power.

Super thanks!!! I already have the skunk2 intake installed and my friend (he had a 2007 si) told me to not buy any more mods (that had to do with performance) until I can get the Hondata for us to take advantage of the mods to come!!

Yeah I definitely agree with him. I have a FP right now and I'm just running the Hondata reflash. I'll be getting a full tune by Vit in the spring, unless a 10th gen Si or Type R takes me away from the 9th.

Yeah I definitely agree with him. I have a FP right now and I'm just running the Hondata reflash. I'll be getting a full tune by Vit in the spring, unless a 10th gen Si or Type R takes me away from the 9th.

Nice!!! I traded in my Mazda 6 2014 for my SI 2013 and I am so happy!!!

These cars are very touchy to modifications when it comes to air flow or fuel. A majority of the Cold Air Intakes have a bigger diameter which influence the MAF (Mass Air Flow) sensor which is near the Throttle body. You have to calibrate that sensor with a tuner to get the performance out of the intake.

Back