Flashpro basic reflash

fb6danny

Cutting corners.
Houston
Vehicle Model
Honda
Body Style
Civic Si
Is the reflash considered a tune with bolt ons I'm about to jump the gun on flashpro. I do understand it has a basemap. Will I be hurting my power running boltons after installing the reflash. Just don't want to pay for a tune until I get all the parts I want...

I kept reading through this section. I answered my own questions. I'll let vit tune once I get I/h/e.

I used the reflash while I was in the process of collecting and installing parts. The reflash runs really rich which is good while you're running bolt ons because if you install bolt ons without flashpro you'll run lean. So it'll carry you over until everything is installed and you can get a real tune.

:hijacked: Is a reflash basically just a default tune setting that works well with stock civics? I am interested in the hondata but do I need to get a tune or is there already a map that works well for stock cars. Sorry if I used some terminology incorrectly. Thanks in advance.

:hijacked: Is a reflash basically just a default tune setting that works well with stock civics? I am interested in the hondata but do I need to get a tune or is there already a map that works well for stock cars. Sorry if I used some terminology incorrectly. Thanks in advance.
Yea it's a basemap, it's good when your in the process of modding. You can use it when you're completely stock. But idk the differences between stock and the reflash......:tree:

reflash is an improved basemap over the stock ecu tune. It can be used with mods or stock. Others have said an etune with vitviper was a vast improvement over the reflash map.....even completely stock.

What's etune with vitviper? How much is that
From http://vittuned.com/faq

How Does This eTuning Thing Work?

eTuning is the process of creating a custom calibration (custom tune) for your vehicle based on vehicle datalogs. The process isvery simple for you, but very in depth in the background (our end). You do the easy part -- drive the vehicle just like you normally would, we do the hard part -- make it run right! How is this done without a dyno? As vehicles have evolved so have their ECU's (engine computers) -- allowing for very in depth and detailed datalogs due to advanced engine sensors. We are able to take this data and interpret it to build a completely customtailored tune for your vehicle and specific modifications. We drive our vehicles day to day -- so why not build the perfect tune tailored to your street driving habits directly from datalogs you create while driving your car to work, school or just for pleasure?

I flashed the map that they include with the flashpro till I get my supercharger installed. I'm not impressed with it, hesitation at random times, a bit of knock. I wouldn't recommend it long term.

So I have a question does flashpro stay connected 100% of the time on the car in order for the tune to work?

So I have a question does flashpro stay connected 100% of the time on the car in order for the tune to work?

No, you reprogram the ecu and then can remove it, or the newer ones have bluetooth and has an app that you can use to display some useful information.

I flashed the map that they include with the flashpro till I get my supercharger installed. I'm not impressed with it, hesitation at random times, a bit of knock. I wouldn't recommend it long term.
What power mods are installed currently?

No, you reprogram the ecu and then can remove it, or the newer ones have bluetooth and has an app that you can use to display some useful information.
Thank you I have the blue tooth model, it's a lot different from Cobb that's why haha. Time to get more mods.:corona:

Back