Flashpro Map for Ultimate Racing Cat-back Exhaust?

djroadking

Danville, KY
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe FG4
My next investment soon will be a flashpro for my Si. My exhaust will arrive today and I was recommended that I tune my car. I'll be doing it not necessarily because of the exhaust on its own but because of throttle response and the other additional gains. I looked on Hondata's website, didn't see a map for Ultimate Racing stuff... Anyone know which map to use?

My next investment soon will be a flashpro for my Si. My exhaust will arrive today and I was recommended that I tune my car. I'll be doing it not necessarily because of the exhaust on its own but because of throttle response and the other additional gains. I looked on Hondata's website, didn't see a map for Ultimate Racing stuff... Anyone know which map to use?

You don't really need a tune for just an exhaust. Downpipe, Yes. 3.5" intake, yes.

That being said, there are very few basemaps provided by Hondata. You can use the ReFlash, but I wouldn't recommend using it too long as it runs rich.

Tuning on Hondas isnt like other cars as far as the way its done. I know on cars that use a cobb access port as well as my old charger with a diablosport tuner you could download maps and flash them to your car. There was a map for almost every configuration. Flashpro has base maps that are designed to get you running until you can get dyno tuned or etuned with an actual tuner, I recommend @VitViper

Tuning on Hondas isnt like other cars as far as the way its done. I know on cars that use a cobb access port as well as my old charger with a diablosport tuner you could download maps and flash them to your car. There was a map for almost every configuration. Flashpro has base maps that are designed to get you running until you can get dyno tuned or etuned with an actual tuner, I recommend @VitViper
The 8th gen is similar. Hondata lists a bunch of intakes, exhausts and whatnot that they have tunes for. It's like they just put no effort into 9th maps.

The 8th gen is similar. Hondata lists a bunch of intakes, exhausts and whatnot that they have tunes for. It's like they just put no effort into 9th maps.
Oh, didnt know that about the 8th gen. Thats not good :(

Wow. They should completely do that for the 9th gen for the people who dont want a dyno or etune (like myself)

yeah that's why I said it's like they just decided not to care about making 9th maps. No clue

Back