Flashpro on Stock set up with base map

Kurt Muehlbauer

Just sold my old Flashpro from my 08si... So time to buy one for my 12si...

Seeing if it is worth it to do it now or wait till I buy all my parts, if you have one on your stock Si could you let me know how it is going.

If you did a dyno that would be awesome! IF not how has the change in driving feel? Gas milage go up? I got better MPG in my 8th with the bolt ons and the VIt tune..

I am dying to buy something with that money, smart thing would be to put on credit cards but that is no fun.

I am holding off on buying DP/Catback/RBC till more come out.. I am looking to go S/C so 3inch is important and not many out right now.

Anyhow enough rambling.. Please let me know how the FP feels on Stock improvments.. Opinions is what I am looking for!

VIT - love your input on this...As I am sure others might find this thread helpful as well.

With bolt ons costing upwards of over a 1k.. FP is always necc anyways just want to make sure it is a better experience for money now or just to wait.

Thanks all!

I have flashpro bone stock but I don't have it tuned just the stock map from flashpro I like it I'm getting 29.9 mpg and you can feel a a difference in power just from the seat I have not had it dyno though I am waiting on more stuff to come out as well before I get a tune but you will be happy with it I believe.

From your readings on the datalogs is it running rich and getting enough air through the basemap? Or will it take a little tunning to make sure all is good to go.

I have flashpro bone stock but I don't have it tuned just the stock map from flashpro I like it I'm getting 29.9 mpg and you can feel a a difference in power just from the seat I have not had it dyno though I am waiting on more stuff to come out as well before I get a tune but you will be happy with it I believe.
So not the reflash map?

No just because its behaviour in high traffic when I'm going to work but it is faster and I will use a different tune of coarse when I get it tuned but it is a rich tune.

The reflash is faster is what I was trying to say sounds confusing above sry.

I have the flashpro not the reflash but I'm only running the stock map not the reflash one webby is talking about because it is jerky in high traffic at low speeds.

Back