FooBird's NOT Civic Build -- 2014 Tacoma

My pictures stopped being hosted...guess I'll need to figure it out and repost...

Well, that doesn't help right now. I need to upload to the new hosting site, so I need to get some free time. I haven't had enough lately to even play a match of Rockets with you @bootyluvr. It may be a while...

So, a suspension decision needs to be quicker than I thought. The winch and sliders are making the right front rub every so often under normal driving, much less extreme. Need some clearance.

Would y'all contribute to my "FooBird's Bank Account for 2017 Done Got Smashed" GoFundMe page so I can get a nice setup on your dimes?

Only if I can mash your truck around after u get the new suspension. I'll donate $1.

You change every picture in this thread from Photobucket (not working) to imgur and I'll donate to you :)

I know @Sarcras. I'm just kidding about the donation fund in the first place. Priorities are priorities and appropriately so, a fancy suspension on the truck hasn't been one for a while. But, it might need to move because of the rubbing.

Back