FooBird's NOT Civic Build -- 2014 Tacoma

5ab156b8f0f50da9f21c95051efa2ff4.jpg

surprised that kind of rope would wear the finish

Friction is the enemy to most things.

Oooh a new orang' purse with 'top maps on it and interchangeable straps to match your outfit! Cute!

But seriously, what did you get? Tow straps, shackles, a pulley?, and a bag for it all? Tow kit?

Oooh a new orang' purse with 'top maps on it and interchangeable straps to match your outfit! Cute!

But seriously, what did you get? Tow straps, shackles, a pulley?, and a bag for it all? Tow kit?
Yup. Recovery gear for the winchywinch. Pulley, couple of straps, shackles, receiver adapter, bag for it all. New gloves since I melted my other ones.

Goal for weekend: get stuck.

Don't forget the gloves.....cant mess up his manicure....

:giggle:

Yes. Can't mess up my mani or my pedi. I also bought me some rugged man clothes (one size too small and skinny fit, of course) too and I'm going to grow my beard but only after I establish the mustache. Gotta have that handlebar look. Can't be lookin' like the nerdy engineer boy when going out on these trails, y'know. If you're going to play the game, you gotta look the part.

52596315.jpg

Well, seems like a lot of people around here drive Subarus.... Maybe @bootyluvr, care chime in on this one??? :flame:

The PNW is a nice looking place. I cannot lie there. I love it.

Saw a truck that stayed completely stock the other day. Put me in the way back machine. Once upon a time, mine liked just like that.

32c578b4448cfa5f5850ba5e4c12ddbb.jpg

More adventuring today. Beautiful Mount St. Helens.

86d7a838a85b00d9e2640aace72d195c.jpg

0b1315d9a307ece62514ef905c8986ce.jpg

e7711aa5a0de7cb831dddea8dced8e5d.jpg

Next weekend I'll be posting pics from Yellowstone but the Si will be the ride going with me on that trip.

Back